CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Love and Pain

Okay, so I have found this guy, Andrew, and all is going so well. From him opening the car door to opening his heart to me, I could not ask for more. Additionally, I am getting so damn spoiled. I received the most beautiful bouquet of lilies hand delivered. I have gotten roses. I have been to Vegas. While there, we watched two Cirque shows and took a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon. My birthday was two days ago. In addition to my trip to the spa, he gave me a necklace from Tiffanys. It goes on...

However, this blog is supposed to be about running. Do you run? I don't! lol Finding the time to run when you are newly in love is tough. But, I am trying hard to get back on track. Hmmmm, can you not understand my distraction???

I have a small problem though...my ankles. They swell. Yep, I need to go to the doctor and I am procrastinating!! Anyway, I went to the gym yesterday. I did 5 miles but part was on the eliptical. Tonight, I ran 6 in 62.5 minutes. That is good time for me. I am going to try hard to get back on track!!

8 comments:

JonathanMarathonMan said...

Amanda, Your social life sounds exciting. ! I hope this all works out for you. But please don't quit running ! Run like the wind.. to be free again... it helps you to be free from any problems and just enjoy nature and all that we are blessed with, releases anxiety and tension. And there is nothing like coming over the marathon finish line , tired as you may be, that says " I did it, I am a marathon runner" And then you do another one and try to figure out how to improve your times. Make it a great week. Jonathan

Home exchange said...

Aw sorry to hear about the ankles. Hope they recover soon! Sounds amazing with the man-shape too! Go crazy!

4mp4.net said...

Thank you for your wonderful efforts

Association of University Lecturers and Researchers - Iraq said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful Article

Quick How said...

Your article more than wonderful ... Good luck always

sites like service said...

Thank you very much for your wonderful

whois domain find said...

Thank you for your article ... All the best

kayan Association said...

Thank you very much for your wonderful