CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

How Long Does It Take to Fall in Love?

So, I have went out with hotel guy/Andrew a few more times. On Thursday night, he actually took the time to rig a raffle so that I could win a prize. I opened up the giftbag having no idea what was going on. There was a SIMS expansion pack Bon Vonage game and an envelope. I was told to pick one. Of course I picked the envelope! It was a 14 night (or maybe day) trip to Europe. Of course, it was not the actually trip arrangements, but it was him saying that he wants to take me to Europe. I had planned to have a talk with him about the whole thing moving too fast prior to this surprise. The conversation was not me saying that I want to slow it down. It was more about me handling myself differently so that I get different results. I ended up still having the conversation. I went out again with him on Friday. I am enjoying his company so much that I do not know what to do. The funniest part about it is now I am getting a lot of interest on eharmony. lol I have not even logged in, but I get the notifications via e-mail. Perhaps the whole I want to take you to Europe thing should be scaring me away, but I am truly enjoying all of the attention. When I set and think about it, all I can think is that I really deserve this. I deserve to have someone open the car door. I deserve to have someone who is thinking of me and lets me know it. I deserve to have someone who wants to spoil me. As I have really been thinking about what I want a lot lately, I think he is exactly it. I don't want to be scared. I want to act like I am 14 years old and see what happens.

3 comments:

DBDave said...

Good luck kiddo. You deserve the best. Oh, and don't chicken out on the marathon!

JonathanMarathonMan said...

Sorry Amanda that I never wrote back after you left a comment on my blog. With 3, 6 and 12 year old girls it is hard to get on the computer at night and even harder to post a blog. I feel guilty that I have not blogged for a while. well, it has been ALMOST California weather here in Utah this week - 72 today. We expect good running weather Saturday. I can't wait to get out and do 10 miles on sat and do it with a new group since my training group falls apart after the October St. George marathon when most of them hang up their running shoes for the winter. I am thinking of doing the LA marathon on President's Day - perhaps all of us staying at my wife's sister's house in Corona then driving in to LA to run the race. I need a winter marathon to keep me motivated and make sure I get my long runs in.
Ok, so now I am switching to Dr Phil here... tread carfully with these dates. You don' want to be hurt again. Take your time and get to know your dates. Don't commit to anything. Be really careful and if I can give you any advice, run it by me. Hang in there with your social life and your running schedule. Give thanks for a new day when you wake up and say to people " make it a greta day" not just " have a nice day" You will be pleasantly surprised at their reactions ! :)

arabic search said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful Article