CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Being in the Moment

Being in the moment is something that I have always struggled with. While I am getting better at it, I wonder how you can be in the moment yet plan for the future. Today, I was good at being in the moment in traffic. Instead of stressing out about the day or worrying about my party tomorrow, I simply listened to the music and enjoyed it.

This blog is really less about being in the moment and more about deciding whether or not to end a relationship. I have had this on and off again relationship for 5 years. Yep, 5 whole years. It seems to be going nowhere. When you are in the moment, who cares! At the same time, I want different things for the future. I want to share my bills for one!! I want to be in a loving relationship. As much as I hate to say it, I am not sure why I keep going through this. I have tried and tried to be in a loving relationship with this man. As many times as we have tried, it does not work. There is some saying about that being insanity.

I think I might be procrastinating cleaning for the party so I am going to do that!

0 comments: