CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Getting Back on the Wagon

Okay, I must face the facts. I am off every wagon. Does anyone know where that saying comes from? It is actually from the founding of the Union Rescue Mission, but that is a whole other story. I have not been blogging even though I love it, and I have not been running which may be why I have not been blogging. My blog was for me to track my running!! I ran on Saturday. I did 3 miles in 32 minutes. While it is nothing big, I remember a time not to long ago when I did 2 miles in 30 minutes and was so proud!

I am sort of planning to go to the gym tonight. I think I might need better planning or a personal trainer. If only, I had someone to kick me out of bed in the morning!! When you run in the morning, you have no time to analyze what you could be doing instead or anything. You just go run without too much time to think about it or justify not running! I keep telling myself I can skip it tonight and go in the morning!!

I am getting ready to leave to go to a law of attraction meeting. Maybe I should attract a personal trainer? Hmmm, I do not want to go there either. In fact, all I want to do is sit and home and play Sims. Yep, I am addicted and love my fake life way more than real life. What has happened????

On sort of another topic, I have been hanging out with my ex-boyfriend again. Yep, 5 years of the same madness. Here I was just thinking I got all the drama out of my life. I even almost wrote it in the last paragraph, but if I am hanging out with him (probably hanging on to him), the drama is proably still there.

Okay, back on the wagon. I am going to this meeting, going to run, (playing Sims), and running and blogging in the morning!

0 comments: