CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Project

This is the list I was referring to in a previous post...

Top Twenty List

1. Visit Europe
2. Ride in a yacht
3. Ride in a private jet
4. Take golf lessons
5. Take a creative writing course
6. Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity
7. Sell a piece of art
8. Get to know my neighbors
9. Write Mr. Fornear, my 5th grade teacher, a letter
10. Take Ian and Zoe on a family vacation
11. Take a weekend road trip alone (The cell phone will be restricted for emergencies only!)
12. Read the Bible
13. Send a thank you note to Mary and Jon
14. Begin learning Spanish
15. Update and utilize my website
16. Volunteer at a soup kitchen
17. Join a political campaign
18. Implement family rituals
19. Run a ½ marathon
20. Read one book per month

I commit to accomplish the items on this list by May 1, 2009. To support me in this effort, I will send a monthly update to at least 15 people who have made a difference in my life. I will also talk to one new person per week about this project.

0 comments: