CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Buzz is Gone

The buzz from Sunday is gone. Sunday I was ready to take on the world. I wanted to work out that night and the next day. Yesterday I felt a little pain from the race; it was more than 48 hours later. The buzz is gone! I did go buy running shoes and socks last night. I bought some gels, jelly beans, and stuff to add to my water. I think I will do some sort of small workout tomorrow. I might try a walk, yoga, or pilates. I am more than committed to run a marathon.

On the dating front, there is really no news either. The guy I thought I upset called and left a message. Something about him seems slightly off. That is the point where I have learned that you should listen to my insticts and run!!

I have a long day in front of me. Long is not the right word to use! I have a fun and exciting day in front of me. I am touring one of the houses where I work to get a better idea of their needs. I have a luncheon where I plan to meet exciting new people. I am joining some friends for dinner and then I am attending a Landmark event tonight. Landmark should renew my running buzz that I could use right now!

0 comments: