CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It Sounded Like A Good Idea

I am having a small get together tomorrow night. When did inviting friends over become more than buying a keg? Yes, I need to clean. I need to go get some food and drinks. Yes, I have beer and wine already! But, I need coffee, just in case. It would be so much easier to go pick up a keg. This party sounded like a good idea four weeks ago!

It also sounded like a good idea once upon a time ago to have responsibilities at work. Last night I had a dream that I woke up late. I missed three meetings. Yes, I was in charge of them all. I woke up thinking I should just take the day off, but it never seems like a good day to do it. Plus, one day never really helps, does it?

I have been trying to focus on enjoying having a job. Many people have lost their jobs and their homes. Today, I have the luxury to go to work and return to my very own home that I will enjoy cleaning! =)

0 comments: