CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Being Tired and Grouchy

I am not sure what my problem is, but I am simply tired and grouchy. I thought it was the lack of exercise. Since the half marathon, I have only worked out once. I ran a mile and a half last Thursday. I had bought new shoes and was scared to train too long. They also felt like they were rubbing my ankle wrong. Today, I ran three miles, and the shoes seem to be cool.

Dating...This e-Harmony thing is making me tired. lol I was realized the reason for being tired and grouchy! Seriously though, you get all excited and go on a date with someone for the first time. Then, you realize that it is not the person you are looking for.

I am so confused. Can someone just swoop in and be that person I am seeking? It would make my day!!

Energetic and happy is the possibility I am creating for myself tomorrow. Energetic and happy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Derek said...

Congrats on the Half marathon and good luck with the rest of your training. The marathon is such a fun distance!!

Old School Runner said...

Good luck with your training! You might want to check out marathonguide.com to find a marathon that's close to home or staged at a time that's convenient. It's like Trip Advisor for marathons!